Sunday, 4 December 2011

Furry Project Themeory

Pumpkin has brought out a brand new item designed especially for this furry themed round of Project Themeory. Up until the end of today (Sunday) you can snap it up for just 75L$.

( [Pumpkin]I'malittle fox cloak (brown) )

Isn't it just the cutest thing ever? I love that the ears are flopped at different angles and that you can see the little fox tail resting over your shoulder. The hair is not my usual style, but is the right colour and hey, we can't have everything exactly the way we want it all the time so I'm not complaining.


I would also recommend taking a stroll around the store while you are at it. There are lots of lovely things for sale here. I was very very tempted by one of their hooded tops and will more than likely pop back soon to pick one up.

Just before I go please note that the item I've shown above is made using mesh so you will need to have a mesh supporting viewer to see it properly.

Until next time,
Kooky

2 comments:

Dido Haas said...

wow I love this mesh hat. You look awesome Kooky! But what happened to your bandaid?
dikke kus
Dido

Kooky Jules said...

Glad you like it Dido. My band-aid lost its stickiness and I didn't have any more. They are top of my shopping list for today. :)

Hugs
Kooky
<3

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator