Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Abranimations Advent Calendar #4

On the fourth day of December Abranimations gave to me ... 
... A Mesh Teddy Avatar.

Another stunning mesh avatar. Wow! I think that it blends in so well with the other toys dotted around that if I'd not mentioned I'd received a mesh teddy avatar it would be easy to think it was a prim decoration like the other toys.


This teddy avatar has the cutest expression and looks fantastic in its seasonal sweater. Just like the snowman avatar I posted about the teddy comes with its own 'walk' animation.

Until next time,
Kooky.

(You can find the previous Abranimations Advent Calendar post here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator