Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Abranimations Advent Calendar #3

On the third day of December Abranimations gave to me...
 ... ASCEND - Acantha - Gothic skin with blood make-up.

Inside the box with this Gothic skin for girls there is also one for all the guys out there too. I must say I was rather surprised to receive this skin. I sort of assumed it would be another gadget or gizmo, but what a nice surprise it was.

I had fun finding a fitting outfit to go with it and finally found a reason to wear this [Me.] Miley '11 hair. I just love that 'kinky cap' that comes attached to it. 


The outfit I have on is - to my mind - absolutely spectacular. I adore the textures and the way the prims fit my short avatar with very little adjustment required. The creations at *Deviance* are wonderful and this "Mistress - Mord Sith (Black)" has to be one of my favourites.

Until next time
Kooky.

(You can find the previous Abranimations Advent Calendar post here)

1 comments:

Dido Haas said...

Wow Kooky you look FAB; luv the outfit as well as the skin. Killer mistress Kook ^^
dikke kus
Dido

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator