Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Sinister Steam

From the 1st to the 30th of this month there is a great hunt going on filled with steampunk goodies. I enjoyed participating in the Steam5 hunt back in August so leapt at the chance of bulking out the Steampunk folder in my inventory some more.

 The Sinister Steampunk Hunt consists of 29 stores which have provided a variety of top quality items for your pleasure. There are clothes and shoes, furniture and a skydome, textures and a skin as well as another absolutely awesome vehicle which I think deserves to have its very own post cos I LOVE it. 


But for now...


Hmmm. I seem to have forgotten where I parked my plane. Perhaps raiding the cargo hold and taking advantage of the duty free shops after I landed wasn't such a great idea after all.

 The outfit can be found at Destiny's Designs. Take the teleporter to the left of the landing spot to get up to the shop.



The boots are from Ziva’s Underground Footware and the goggles worn around my neck were an item from the Steam5 hunt by Jolbey and Jasper - who also feature in this hunt.

Until next time,
Kooky.

1 comments:

Dido Haas said...

wow Kooky that's Gorgeous!!!!
dikke kus
Dido

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator