Tuesday, 22 November 2011

On The Hunt

Today I want to share an outfit with you that has been in my wardrobe for a month or so now. I had been looking for something like this for a while with no luck at all until I found MdC by Madame du Couturier. It was one of those times I had an image in my minds eye of exactly what I wanted and though there was no lack of riding apparel around the grid achieving 'that look' had been proving rather difficult.


The meticulous attention to detail and the textures used to create this outfit are pretty stunning in my opinion. I really like the shiny look that has been achieved on the tan jodhpurs and the rich red velvet jacket that just looks as though it would feel so good beneath your finger tips. The only thing I am really lacking now is a pair of good quality riding boots to go with it. The ones I have seen so far haven't really taken my fancy so for now my hard wearing DrD looseboots2buckles will do.

(Look! No hands!)

Perhaps I should have worn the riding helmet that came with the outfit as there is lots of emphasis on health and safety these days. I suppose I am lucky in that even if I do fall off my horse there isn't much inside that noggin of mine to damage in the first place!

 The other reason I didn't wear it is I am lazy and don't have the patience to make hats fit Kooky properly. The unkempt nature of her mop makes it a tricky task so maybe I'll have to go on the hunt again soon - this time for some Kooky "hat hair"

We're off for a little jaunt; "Walk on Starseeker"

Until next time,
Kooky.

2 comments:

Dido Haas said...

Love your outfit! Was wondering if you can teach me how to ride a horse without using my hands?
Smooch
Dido

Kooky Jules said...

Of course I can Dido. Just as long as you have strong thigh muscles you'll be able to ride with no hands *wink*

Hugs,
Kooky.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator