Saturday, 12 November 2011

Newbie Style Challenge - Kooky's Creation.

After a little contemplation I decided that taking up the offered challenge was something I had to do. As I mentioned in my previous post I like creating new looks and styles and you don't often have such a great reason for doing so.

I rolled up my sleeves, put on my thinking cap and went for a little wander. After a while this lovely lady slowly but surely evolved into what you see before you. I am quite happy with the result.


What I find pretty amazing is that I have achieved this look without spending a single Linden Dollar. It is only due to the generosity of designers and store owners that I have managed to do it to such a high standard. A huge huge thank you and bundles of appreciation goes out to each and every one of them. Not just the ones I chose to take up on their offers, but every single one of them that are dotted around the grid.


Style Credits
Hair - Ali&Ali - Charlotte hair Blackberry - Marketplace - 0L$
 (Free until 15th November)
Eyes - Sassy! - Part of complete under 30 days avatar - 0L$
Skin - Al vulo!- chen* blackpearl choco - group gift - 0L$
(Group free to join)
Outfit - Adn - Beauty killer (Tattoo & Boots included) - Group MM board - 0L$
(Group free to join)
Shape - Of my own creation - 0L$
AO - AX-001 Basically Girl AO - Included in mean girls complete avatar - 0L$

Pose - Magnifique - Free gift for joining the subscribomatic.

Until next time,
Kooky.

2 comments:

Dido Haas said...

Wow, Kooky I love this look. Super sexy and classy AND for 0 Linden. You are really SUPA!!!!
dikke kus
Dido

Kooky Jules said...

Aww thanks Dido!

I had a lot of fun with this challenge and am very pleased with my de-n00bed newbie.

Hugs
Kooky <3

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator