Monday, 21 November 2011

My Trusty Old Torn Jeans.

(Hullooo up dere KookyKat. Nice boots!)

After something a little different earlier in the day it wasn't long at all before I leapt back into my comfort zone. Out came the ripped AXE 'Break Out' jeans, shredded Immerschoen Girl - Grunge Wool Shirt and a pair of newly released  DrD Bum Boots. Mmmm. Yes. Much better.

A week or so ago now I had the privilege of having a chat with the owner of Death row Designs - Jaimy Hancroft. She had been very busy for a couple of days previous building a brand new home for her store (which is fab by the way). Not only did she create the new store with a prison theme she also planned and built an entire urban/grunge themed sim around it in just two days! Wow. What a Star. I had a little wander around a small part of the sim this evening snapping pictures as I went. The build quality and attention to detail is absolutely amazing. I love it and definitely recommend having an explore if you happen to be in the area.


I am a big fan of accessorising my outfits which I have done here. In the picture above you can see my newly purchased 'Survivor bag' from [Bubble] which I picked up at Zombiepopcorn in their Zombiepopcorn brands post apocalyptic themed sale. The bag also comes with arm straps which I'm not wearing. Instead I added my alley cat bracers from Catnip, my +DV8+ Deathrock kitty tail (a staple in my inventory for obvious reasons), a belt from Pepper and a DrD neko legstrap - whew!


As I was walking around the new Death Row sim I realised just how tired I was after a long and busy day. After a while I spotted a clapped out car and figured it was as good a place as any to have a rest and watch the clouds of smog rush past the stars. I think I might be here for a while so...

Until next time,
Kooky.

2 comments:

Dido Haas said...

Wow Kooky love the outfit AND the photo's muchos!
dikke kus
Dido

Kooky Jules said...

Thank you Dido! It always makes me smile to know that you like my posts!

hugs
Kooky <3

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator