Thursday, 10 November 2011

More Sinster Steam.

As much as I enjoy mooching around the grid in my casual clobber there are times when I feel a desire to dress up a little bit. It doesn't happen all that often but as soon as I put on the sinister suit gift from Cosmic Steam Designs I felt surprisingly comfortable in it. What I really like about this suit is the cravat and how it has been shaped to rest over the chest of the female form. I often find items like this tricky to adjust so they fit my little Kooky shape properly but with this suit that was certainly not the case. My hat (well if I wore one) would be tipped for a job well done. Jolly good show chaps!


Like all girls I enjoy accessorising my outfits a little to give them a bit of my own flare and personality. In this case I've added the "Sinister eye patch with plate" which is part of the hunt gift from Jolbey and Jasper. I think that it compliments the look well. It is almost as if they were made for each other.



I thought I'd take the opportunity in the picture above to show you the suit in all of its glory as well as some more of this very impressive setting.

I'd also like to say a big thank you to all the designers and creative minds out there that all work together to organise and make these hunts a huge success. They are fun to take part in, they bring stores I might not otherwise find to my attention too which was the case with L+N Signature Designs in the Steam punk hunts and one of my favourite stores - Death row Designs in a different one. I mention DrD as I've finished off my formal look with their lazyboots shoe version. Now I'm ready to walk the cobbled streets and explore a little. I might even pop in the pub for a pint before I go home.

Until next time,
Kooky.

2 comments:

Dido Haas said...

Wow posh Kook ^^
Luv it; sooo YOU this outfit
dikke kus
Dido

Kooky Jules said...

The Kook doesn't scrub up too bad, eh?

Thank you for your lovely comment Dido.
Hugs!
Kooky.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator