Friday, 14 October 2011

A Wedding With A Difference

I ain't afraid of no ghost! And it's a bloomin' good job considering the time of year that is fast approaching. I have always enjoyed listening to the opinions of my friends and family on this topic and I doubt there is a single person that hasn't asked that age old question at some point in their lives; Do ghosts really exist? 



Of course they do! And they get married as well. I think it would be very scary to have such a transparent partner - one you could see right though and that could see right though you. Can you imagine what would happen when you caught them telling you one of those little white lies that everyone tells for the greater good of their relationship? I think it would be confusing to say the least...

The Wife        Does my bum look big in this?
The Hubby     Yes, it looks like the back end of a bus, my love.

( I don't think anyone in their right mind would answer quite like that, but if they did it would be about here that the husband would duck out of the way of a shoe or bag shaped missile that had been hurled towards him. He might even have to prepare for a good old slap and/or ear bashing, but... As we are in transparent ghost town...)

The Wife         "Oh, thank you for being so honest my darling. Let me go change."

Ha!
Like that's going to happen!


(Oh my gosh... I was playing with windlight settings what a fantastic result! I love this shot where you can barely see them. I captured 'real' ghosties!)

These two outfits are available for 100L$ each at XC and Reeb's unless you are patient enough for your letter to roll round on the lucky board then you can have them for nothing. That's a spooktacular deal either way in my opinion.

I think I'm going to go scare a few people. WooooOOOooooOOoooo!

Until next time,
Kooky.

2 comments:

Dido Haas said...

Wow supa pics Kooky! Chapeau

Kooky Jules said...

Aww Dido! Thanks for the great compliment. I appreciate it and am glad you like them :)

hugs
Kooky
<3

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator