Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Mmmmm Brains!

Death Row Designs is participating in the Zombiepopcorn hunt!

After looking around for the hidden red and white striped bag of popcorn I was feeling a little hungry. I was about to indulge in the salty snack when I saw severed finger sitting there amongst the puffed up kernels. Ewwww! The shock was too much to take. I let out a blood curdling scream, threw the popcorn and its packet high into the air then watched as it fell back down to earth again.

Red faced I started clearing up the mess I'd made and it came to my attention that the finger was not the only Halloween themed treat I would find inside the bag. There were also two complete zombie avatars - one for the guys and another for the gals.

(DrD Zombie Nazi Male - included shape worn)

Everything you can see me wearing in the picture above comes included in the box. As always the quality and craftsmanship that has been put in by Jaimy is top notch. There is a great deal of detail in each of the items and you even get to pick between two different skins for each sex. It is an incredible hunt gift in my opinion.

(DrD Female Zombie Nazi - wearing my own Kooky shape, not the one included)

Zombie Kook and her band of hungry-for-brains men. Nice! I had to show this picture in particular over the others that I managed to capture because I noticed something interesting! I don't know if any of you follow boxing, but if you do I bet you'll see it the second I mention it if you haven't already. To my mind I see a definite similarity between the zombie directly behind Kooky ( The one with the HUGE looking head) and the British boxer Carl Froch! Sorry Carl if your reading - though I very much doubt you are..Ha!


(DrD free Halloween gift "pumpkinhead" + Zombiepopcorn gift)

I really like this! I combined part of the free Halloween gift that is currently available in store to create this hideous looking headless zombie. In the box along with the version of the severed head you can see above are other options that allow you to have an entrail-dripping pumpkin head either with or without the neck part. Such a fun, gory little item perfect for the holiday ahead. (no pun intended!)

Happy hunting,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator