Monday, 31 October 2011

It's not a trick...

It's perfectly true,
DrD has a treat for you.
All the "gore" items fit for All Hallow's Eve,
Have been reduced to a price you won't believe!

Just ten lindens will have you looking just right.
In order to give your mates a fright.
There is plenty to choose from as you will see,
When you stare at these pictures of me...

(Stomachshot)

What a sight I am with my shotgun hole,
I guess I could use it as my trick or treat candy bowl!

(Fangs blood 3.)
(Also wearing DrD's Thyia Vampire girl pale dark2. Amazing skin for such a low price. Just $375! wow.)

A vampire kiss in the pits of hell.
Where no one will care when you yell.

Muwhahahahahaha!

Well I don't think I'll be giving up my day job to become a poet any time soon but I had fun giving it a whirl.

Until next time,
SpooKooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator