Saturday, 8 October 2011

I'm baaack and ...

I want to take a moment to say a big thank you to my good friend and fellow blogger Dido. 


Just when I was in need of a swift kick up the bum and a bit of a talking to she was there to help inspire me and get me back on track with my blog again. Thank you Dido, from the bottom of my heart. You are the bestest bud a girl could ever ask for. <3


Now that Halloween is just around the corner and a whole host of fun creations are popping up around the grid for the occasion I am busting at the seams to share some things I have found with you. I have also fallen in love with a shop I found during the macabre hunt. It is everything I could ever wish for in one store. It has Kooky written all over it. It makes me bounce and smile with glee and I'm eager to share items from there with you and I will do just that very soon!


I also want to thank you, dear reader, for sticking around during my mini break. I hope that the posts to come will make up for the recent lack of them.


Let's get cracking!
Kooky.

1 comments:

Dido Haas said...

Blushing, thx for your sweet words! I am truly glad you are back blogging!
Hugs and dikke kus for my friend Kooky,
Dido

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator