Monday, 31 October 2011

Funny bones

This is another one of those items that makes me wiggle in my chair and giggle gleefully as I watch Kooky prance about on my computer screen. Then while I'm wiggling a rhyme/song pops into my head.

Head bone connected to the. Neck bone.
Neck bone connected to the. Back bone.
Back bone connected to the....

(Simple skeleton.)

... Them bones, them bones them. Dry bones.
Them bones, them bones them. Dry bones.

La-de-dah. De-do!
I really do need that straight jacket!
*cough*

(Torso with wings and some hair I shrank down.)

This very well put together micro avatar from House on Fire (who also brought us real pixies)  is an absolute snip at 100L$*. Inside the box you purchase you get two torso options - one with wings and one without - which I think it's very generous and thoughtful of them.

The one without wings gives you an amazing micro Halloween costume and the one with wings leaves you with a range of options and ways to use it. I am sure there are people with creative minds that could come up with a whole host of role play scenes to use the skeleton fairy in. Others might consider getting a band of boney winged kin together and proving to people that saying fairies don't exist really does have consequences!

I do believe in fairies, I do believe in fairies I do, I do, I do!

Until next time,
Kooky.

*You will need  to purchase the NOTSO BIGAVS HUD if you don't already have one for the avatar to work.


1 comments:

Dido Haas said...

too cute this shape is!
luv it
dikke kus
Dido

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator