Monday, 10 October 2011

Alternative Kooky #8

Before sitting myself down with a cup of tea ready to clack away at the keys I found myself thinking about the thing that shall feature in this post and its decline over the years. It sort of made me sad to think about as silly as it sounds. I have fond memories from childhood of going for a ride down the winding and very narrow country lanes with nothing but fields stretching off into the distance. On those journeys seeing these was common place. At one point I even thought they might take over the world like a twist on the zombie apocalypse, but now you just don't see them. In fact I can't remember when I last saw one.

Oh well, there goes my idea for a movie spoof.
Bye bye "Attack of the Killer Scarecrows"


Okay, so I know I don't look like a very scary scarecrow here in my new outfit from Hudson Clothing Co but I couldn't help getting excited over it. It not only reminded me of those jaunts through the countryside but also reminded me of good old Worzel Gummidge, that classic movie The Wizard of Oz and I bet there aren't many children (or grown ups) out there that don't know who Spud is. "Spud's on the job!"

(wearing the scarecrow tattoo layer that comes with the outfit)

I think I might have stayed out in the sun a little too long. I appear to have shriveled up like a prune! Arrrgggghhhh!

Do you think the birds will be a little more afraid of me now? I sure hope so. While I am waiting to see if that is the case I think I might sing myself a little song.

I could wile away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers...
... If I only had a brain...

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator