Monday, 5 September 2011

Bitten by the micro bug.

Goodness me. I know they say that great things come in small packages but I had no idea just how true that was until now. I am absolutely loving wandering around the grid as either a little bitty pixie or a teeny tiny fox. I can see me keeping this micro form for some time to come though deciding which one to be is the hard part. One thing I am positive about is that they are worth each and every linden I have spent on them so far.

I have been occupying myself doing the Steam5 hunt the last couple of days and have had a few comments on how great I look by fellow hunters. In fact one I met last night liked it so much she asked me to share where I got the avatar from (I was the fox this time) and before I knew it she told me she had purchased one for herself. It made me happy to see her excitment at the prospect of 'shrinking down' and also eased my mind a little to know that I am not the only one that gets crazy excited over things like this. She left the hunt to go try on her new purchase and seemed pleased with it. I asked her to keep me updated on how she likes life as a micro and I'm looking forwards to hearing of her adventures!

So here with go with another snap of my fairy avatar that I posted about here in all her new glory. I shrank down some hair (what a pain that is! *Breathe Kooky, breathe. Patience Kooky patience!*) Got her some eyes, a couple of outfits and wings that match. I am really pleased with how she looks now and can't wait to buy more stuff for her soon.


(Pretty sugar plum fairy. I have the same outfit in mint green for her too.)


And here is micro foxeh.



If you search for Steamboat Energy Company or "Micro fox" you'll find it easily enough on the marketplace or in world. I made a copy of mine, retextured with one of the packs from marketplace, picked up some hair and clothing and ta-da!. I am very happy with how I look now and like with the fairy can't wait to make more purchases for her soon!

Just before I sign off I HAVE to show you this capture it is just the most adorable thing ever. The timing was perfect as was the pose!

How I can look at 'me' on a screen and have it melt my heart from the inside out I have no idea, but with this shot it happened. I love micro Kook soooo very much!

(Perhaps I am cute after all!)

I wonder if this much cuteness is unhealthy.

Anyway!

Until next time,
Kooky.

3 comments:

Dido Haas said...

Microkook is truly 'ubercute'^^
dikke kus
Dido

AmandaA said...

I love this..specially the Fairy avie..I have the micro fox but really i haven't played with this look enough...

Kooky Jules said...

Dido - I have to agree these micro avatars are just the cutest thing ever!

AmandaA - Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I hope that this has inspired you to break out your micro avatar again. If you do...Enjoy!

Kooky.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator