Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Alternative Kooky #6 - Steam5 #2

I want to ride my bicycle!
I want to ride my bike..
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like!


Riding this bike on the road with the maniacal drivers of today bombing past is out of the question. A brush with the curb or unwanted meeting with a drain cover could be a recipe for disaster.

So! Back in time we go.

Today I thought I would have a go at being a steampunkyfied Victorian lady taking a slow, gentle ride through the streets on my penny farthing while wearing my Sunday best.



I have no idea what possessed me to wear a dress while riding. What a silly thing to do! Just think of the things that could have happened. I mean what if I fell off? - Elegantly of course, I am a lady today after all :-)

I might have required the assistance of a kind passer by to help bunk me back up onto the saddle. I know one good turn deserves another and all of that but goodness help them should they try to steal a peek up my skirts while they were helping out.



I wanted to share these fun items from the Steam5 hunt with you and let you know that it's a rare thing to catch 'me' in a dress so make the most of it!

I'm off to find some trousers!

Until next time,
Kooky.

1 comments:

Dido Haas said...

hey Kooky you make a luvely steampunk lady ^^
dikke kus
Dido

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator