Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Intro

A big warm welcome and hearty hello from lil ole me to you, dear reader.

Now that the formality of greeting you is out of the way lets get this ball a-rollin'!

My first avatar was created back in 2006 so I guess you could say I am a bit of an old timer. I remember the first flexi prims that flapped around like pieces of rubber, the introduction of odd shaped blobs called sculpties and more recently windlight settings which have all enhanced the whole SL experience greatly.

I love my time in SL now with Kooky more than I ever have before. Second Life is certainly what you make it and in my opinion it is a fantastic place for so many reasons. The possibilities are endless. There is so much to do and so very little that you can't find - apart from the elusive Sloth avatar I want that I've yet to locate - and yet I still hear people say they are bored!

Well, I am here with the aim of de-boring you or at least giving you some ideas about places you can explore, or shop, or dance. Beyond that however I am not entirely sure what I am going to post for you to flash your peepers at yet but I can assure you there will be some fun and wacky stuff blogged about. I just love to hunt down the weird and wonderful to add to my ever growing inventory of kooky stuff.

If you happen to see me in-world, don't be shy, say "Hi" or "Hello" or whatever tickles your pickle. :)

Until next time my friends,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator