Sunday, 28 August 2011

Busy Blog

It was brought to my attention that my blog was a little busy and hard on the eyes which I obviously don't want. I want each and every one of you to enjoy your visit here reading my rambles.

 

For those of you that like to look around anonymously I am going to put up a little poll that I hope you'll take part in. I would really like some input on whether you liked the old style, this new one or would like to see something else.

Thank you for your help and support.

Until next time,
Kooky.

1 comments:

Dido Haas said...

hey I voted ^^
I think this is too dull, the other too busy. Am I too picky?
dikke kus
Dido

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator