Sunday, 28 August 2011

Alternative Kooky #3

Selene and Michael.
Blade and Whistler
Buffy, Spike and Angel.
Count Dracula
Edward and Bella
Eric, Bill and Sookie
Van Helsing
Count Duckula

I bet everyone that visits this page will have heard of at least one name/set of names listed above and know exactly what this post is going to be about. For some reason we are fascinated by these blood drinking, cape wearing, garlic/silver avoiding creatures of the night and the people that want to slay them. I am still a little baffled that most vampires seem to sizzle like a strip of bacon in a frying pan at the first sign of sunlight yet Edward Cullen sparkles. What is with that? But then again who am I to bust anyones bubble? Who doesn't like sparkly twinkly pretty things? He sure did look pretty!

When I think of the word vampire in the context of Second Life the first two things that come to mind is the fantastic store AVID and the HUD based game, Bloodlines. Those aren't what inspired this post, however. I recently joined the Heartsick VIP group and shortly after received a vampire teeth tattoo layer. I thought that it was a nifty little item and wanted to build something around it.



You may or may not be surprised to learn that the grand total cost of everything I am wearing in the picture above was 2 lindens.

I'm wearing
~ The Heartsick vampire teeth tattoo group giftie
~ A *Deviance* apple bobbing prize outfit
~ Para Designs limited freebie tattoo
~ The skin was part of a subscribo gift from The Plastik
~ Hunt gift boots from Fools Fate.
~ 1L hunt item, hair from  .:ARI:. 
~ The eyes were 1L on marketplace.
(and Kooky shape made by me!)

I am absolutely gobsmacked by the quality of things people give away out of the goodness of their hearts and want to thank them and everyone else that creates hunt items/freebies/cheap items for those on a shoe string budget.




I vant to suk your bluuuud! Bwhahahahaha! ( I know, I'd make a rubbish vampire)

Until next time,
Kooky.

(Please note : I have no idea if the items listed above are still available at the time of posting.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator